4 Week Program (Saturdays) - 12 Weeks for Total of All Three Sessions |
Run the Gates!
For intermediate through advanced skill levels, this program focuses on improving skiing skills to become a better overall skier. Training in the gates in different types of alpine racing will be available as a well as NASTAR Sunday’s.
The program is committed to small group learning where participants are organized by skill level and introduced to ski racing gradually by learning racing techniques and format as the skier becomes ready. It serves youths wishing to become better overall recreational skiers and those desiring to race. Even if the athlete does not go on to racing, they will be able to ski with confidence in all conditions and in any terrain.
January Session: 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1February Session: 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 2/29March Session: 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28
- 4 Week program (lift ticket or pass not included)
- All day sessions starting at 9 am until 3 pm (with a hour lunch break from noon until 1pm) (lunch not included)
- Morning sessions will consist of general skiing skills. Afternoons sessions will continue with skiing skills and some days will have gate training.
- Student will be evaluated and placed in advanced or intermediate level by the coaches.
- All students need to be proficient parallel skiers on the Sherwood lift serviced runs.