4 Week Program (Saturdays) - 12 Weeks for Total of All Three Sessions |
Dial It In!
For intermediate through advanced skill levels, this program focuses on improving snowboard skills in an all-mountain environment. Training on groomed runs, in the terrain park and more to encourage different types of riding techniques.
The program is committed to small group learning where participants are organized by skill level and introduced to dynamic snowboard techniques gradually by progressive learning and formatting as the skills becomes ready. It serves youths wishing to become better overall recreational snowboarders and those desiring to progress competitively. Even if the athlete does not go on to competitions, they will be able to snowboard with confidence in all conditions and in any terrain.
January Session: 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1February Session: 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 2/29March Session: 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28
- 4 Week program (lift ticket or pass not included)
- All day sessions starting at 9 am until 3 pm (with a hour lunch break from noon until 1pm) (lunch not included)
- Morning sessions will consist of general foundation snowboarding skills. Afternoons sessions will continue with progression skills and some days will have terrain training.
- Student will be evaluated and placed in advanced or intermediate level by the coaches.
- All students need to be confindent linking turns on intermediate terrain on both Sherwood and Bluebird lift serviced runs.